Cedar Woods Properties Limited (ASX:CWP – Get Rating) insider Nathan Blackburne acquired 4,700 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, May 6th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$4.24 ($2.94) per share, for a total transaction of A$19,928.00 ($13,838.89).
Nathan Blackburne also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, February 21st, Nathan Blackburne acquired 2,061 shares of Cedar Woods Properties stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$4.84 ($3.36) per share, for a total transaction of A$9,975.24 ($6,927.25).
The company has a quick ratio of 0.17, a current ratio of 1.75 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 49.67.
Cedar Woods Properties Limited engages in property investment and development activities in Australia. It is involved in the urban land subdivision and development of residential, commercial, and retail projects in Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, and Queensland. The company's property portfolio also includes medium and high-density apartments, offices, and townhouses.
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Cedar Woods Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cedar Woods Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.