MONK (MONK) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. In the last seven days, MONK has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MONK coin can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00000835 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. MONK has a market cap of $3.27 million and $16,620.00 worth of MONK was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Kanga Exchange Token (KNG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00013707 BTC.
- SuperFarm (SUPER) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- Millimeter (MM) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- Star Atlas DAO (POLIS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00002330 BTC.
- PAC Protocol (PAC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- DECOIN (DTEP) traded 18.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- GAIA Everworld (GAIA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Release Project (REL) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
MONK Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Monkey aim is to help the users from wasting their time checking virtual machines and wallets the whole day. Monkey will instantly update the users once the balance changes and will also keep an eye on the users Masternodes without needing to access them. Monkey is using an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm, can be mined on any computer, and will never require specialized mining equipment. Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero-confirmation transactions, we call it SwiftTX.Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus-based advancement of the current Masternode technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 2,000 MONK.”
MONK Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MONK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MONK should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MONK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MONK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MONK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.