pEOS (PEOS) traded 25.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. In the last seven days, pEOS has traded down 51.7% against the US dollar. One pEOS coin can now be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. pEOS has a total market cap of $1.13 million and approximately $2,005.00 worth of pEOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003404 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001408 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $158.98 or 0.00541829 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $61,480.16 or 2.09536388 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.87 or 0.00037034 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004816 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00008653 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “pEOS is a smart contract implementation of a privacy token, based on the technology that powers the anonymous cryptocurrency Monero, which is capable of running on top of EOSIO software. It allows private and untraceable transactions of, its EOS-based token, pEOS, among EOS users. Before EOSIO enabled developers to utilize system level languages like C++, the development of highly complex smart contracts like pEOS was almost impossible. “
Buying and Selling pEOS
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as pEOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade pEOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy pEOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for pEOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for pEOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.