Permission Coin (ASK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. One Permission Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Permission Coin has a total market cap of $16.95 million and $143,128.00 worth of Permission Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Permission Coin has traded 8.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003364 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001412 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $160.35 or 0.00540025 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $61,903.37 or 2.08483132 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00036779 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004759 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00008490 BTC.
About Permission Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “ASK is a cryptocurrency that enables permission advertising for eCommerce. ASK coins make it easy for the users to securely grant permission and monetize their data across a decentralized eCommerce ecosystem. “
Permission Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Permission Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Permission Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Permission Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Permission Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Permission Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.