Pershing Square Holdings, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:PSHZF – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Saturday, May 14th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, May 20th will be given a dividend of 0.125 per share by the financial services provider on Friday, June 17th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.58%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, May 19th. This is a boost from Pershing Square’s previous dividend of $0.10.
OTCMKTS:PSHZF opened at $31.72 on Friday. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $35.97 and a 200-day moving average price of $37.90. Pershing Square has a 12 month low of $30.20 and a 12 month high of $41.44.
Pershing Square Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pershing Square (PSHZF)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Pershing Square Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pershing Square and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.