Prosper (PROS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. In the last week, Prosper has traded down 39.1% against the dollar. One Prosper coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00000758 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Prosper has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $2.43 million worth of Prosper was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Alpha Finance Lab (ALPHA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.17 or 0.00024167 BTC.
- SafePal (SFP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001153 BTC.
- OG Fan Token (OG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00004914 BTC.
- Oogear (OG) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ProSwap (PROS) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000215 BTC.
Prosper Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PROSPER is a short-term non-custodial prediction & hedging platform based on the Binance Smart Chain. At the moment of prediction placing, each user may reserve some amount of PROS token in order to ensure his prediction. The maximum amount of the reserved tokens equals 10% of the user prediction amount. Each exact pool has its own insurance fund.At the moment of the reward distribution, 15% of the prize is taken to the pool insurance fund and distributed to users who lost their predictions, but reserved PROS tokens for the insurance.The distribution is linearly based on the number of reserved tokens. “
Prosper Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prosper directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prosper should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Prosper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prosper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prosper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.