CEZ, a. s. (OTCMKTS:CEZYY – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a drop of 66.7% from the April 15th total of 900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3.0 days.
CEZ, a. s. stock remained flat at $$22.50 during mid-day trading on Friday. CEZ, a. s. has a fifty-two week low of $18.00 and a fifty-two week high of $22.50. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $20.55 and its 200 day moving average is $18.10.
CEZ, a. s. Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CEZ, a. s. (CEZYY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for CEZ a. s. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CEZ a. s. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.