Vesper (VSP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. Vesper has a market cap of $7.07 million and approximately $56,782.00 worth of Vesper was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Vesper has traded down 31.4% against the dollar. One Vesper coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.80 or 0.00002656 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.85 or 0.00522973 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00038008 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $61,245.66 or 2.02918492 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004681 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00008475 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vesper provides a platform for easy-to-use Decentralized Finance (DeFi) products. Vesper's DeFi products deliver ease-of-use in achieving your crypto-finance objectives. The Vesper token (VSP) is the core economic engine that facilitates the building and expansion of Vesper’s capabilities and its community. The Vesper project rests on three pillars: Vesper Products: At launch, Vesper offers a variety of interest-yielding “Grow Pools” that enable users to passively increase their crypto holdings by simply selecting the desired aggressiveness of their strategy and the digital asset held. The Vesper Grow Pools represent the first product on the Vesper platform. More will be developed and presented over time. Vesper Token: VSP incentivizes participation, facilitates governance, and catalyzes user contribution. Users earn VSP through pool participation and, later, participating in Vesper's continuous improvement. Vesper Community: Vesper is building a user community that sustains and grows the product portfolio, facilitates progressive decentralization, and enables users to build new products while earning a share of that product's fees. “
Buying and Selling Vesper
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vesper directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vesper should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vesper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vesper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vesper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.