Yanlord Land Group Limited (OTCMKTS:YLDGY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Saturday, May 14th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, May 18th will be paid a dividend of 0.9469 per share on Tuesday, June 21st. This represents a dividend yield of 5.37%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, May 17th.
Shares of Yanlord Land Group stock opened at $17.64 on Friday. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $16.95 and its 200-day simple moving average is $16.41. Yanlord Land Group has a 52 week low of $17.64 and a 52 week high of $18.45.
Yanlord Land Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yanlord Land Group (YLDGY)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Yanlord Land Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yanlord Land Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.