ZUSD (ZUSD) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. ZUSD has a total market cap of $1.50 million and $72,860.00 worth of ZUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZUSD coin can now be purchased for $1.02 or 0.00003379 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, ZUSD has traded 2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $157.85 or 0.00522973 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.47 or 0.00038008 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $61,245.66 or 2.02918492 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Mad Viking Games (MVG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00004681 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00008475 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZUSD (Zytara USD) is digital money that users can send and receive like email. ZUSD is issued by a regulated financial institution and redeemable on a 1:1 basis for US dollars. It’s a programmable dollar that moves at the speed of the Internet to and from anywhere in the world, designed for the future of finance, esports and gaming, along with countless other applications. “
Buying and Selling ZUSD
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.