Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 27.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. Einsteinium has a market cap of $2.32 million and $129,809.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Einsteinium has traded 19.8% lower against the dollar. One Einsteinium coin can currently be bought for $0.0104 or 0.00000035 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003328 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00016859 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.94 or 0.00227548 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003344 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00006155 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Einsteinium Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.