Razor Network (RAZOR) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 14th. Razor Network has a total market cap of $1.66 million and approximately $213,833.00 worth of Razor Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Razor Network has traded 45% lower against the US dollar. One Razor Network coin can currently be bought for about $0.0063 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001379 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001886 BTC.
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded up 187.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MAPS (MAPS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001370 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007373 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00004854 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001558 BTC.
About Razor Network
According to CryptoCompare, “Razor Network is a decentralised oracle network. It consisting of stakers who accept queries from a job queue, perform fetching of information from the real-world, process and aggregate the results and serve them to the requesting application. Stakers are awarded for reporting coherently and penalized for reporting incoherently. Razor Network uses a proof of stake consensus algorithm and a native utility token called RAZOR.RAZOR are needed to be locked to participate as a staker in the network. Stakers are awarded fees as well as block rewards for participating in the network. The amount of staked tokens of the staker determine their influence in the network. The design goals of the Razor network are to ensure the long term sustainability of the oracle and the data feeds it provides, a high degree of decentralization, high economic security in a way that protects both stakers and clients of the oracle from various attacks. Razor Network will be offering 20 million RAZOR tokens (Around 2% of total supply) through a Balancer Liquidity Bootstrapping Pool (LBP) on 4th February 2021 at 1 PM UTC. The event will continue till around 6th February 2021 at 1 PM UTC, or till all RAZOR tokens have been distributed “
Buying and Selling Razor Network
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Razor Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Razor Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Razor Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Razor Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Razor Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.