NightDragon Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:NDACW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 800 shares, a growth of 100.0% from the April 15th total of 400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 33,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
NDACW traded down $0.01 during trading on Friday, hitting $0.29. The company had a trading volume of 16,973 shares, compared to its average volume of 27,801. NightDragon Acquisition has a 1-year low of $0.26 and a 1-year high of $1.92.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NightDragon Acquisition (NDACW)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for NightDragon Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NightDragon Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.