TRON (TRX) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 22nd. One TRON coin can now be purchased for $0.0781 or 0.00000257 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. TRON has a market capitalization of $7.47 billion and $892.00 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- WAX (WAXP) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001718 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00001983 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000647 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000006 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 95,652,128,747 coins and its circulating supply is 95,652,133,981 coins. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TRON is tron.network. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “TRON is a cryptocurrency payment platform. It allows the users to perform cryptocurrencies transactions between them on a global scale within a decentralized ecosystem. TRON has finished its native token (TRX) migration to the mainnet. In addition, users can access the platform digital wallet, the TRON Wallet where it is possible to store and manage their digital assets, with support for desktop and mobile devices. Since July 24th, 2018, TRON acquired BitTorrent Inc. which is an Internet technology company based in San Francisco. It designs distributed technologies that scale efficiently, keep intelligence at the edge, and keep creators and consumers in control of their content and data. The TRX token is a cryptographic currency developed by TRON. Formerly an ERC-20 token, the TRX has now finished its migration to the TRON mainnet. This token is the medium for the users to exchange value between them when using the platform services. Whitepaper “
TRON Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.