SnowGem (XSG) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 23rd. SnowGem has a total market cap of $1.36 million and $45,383.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SnowGem has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Graviex and STEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Safe (SAFE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.79 or 0.00091708 BTC.
- Beam (BEAM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded 50.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1,430.94 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $28,628.59 or 0.00000004 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. SnowGem’s total supply is 30,907,160 coins and its circulating supply is 30,830,068 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Snowgem is a Masternode cryptocurrency based on the Equihash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.