Shares of TSE HBP traded down C$0.01 during midday trading on Friday, hitting C$0.21. The company had a trading volume of 10,050 shares, compared to its average volume of 29,936. The company has a quick ratio of 0.20, a current ratio of 0.23 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.60. Helix BioPharma has a twelve month low of C$0.17 and a twelve month high of C$0.95. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.20 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.26. The firm has a market capitalization of C$36.61 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.38.
Helix BioPharma Company Profile (Get Rating)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
- Palo Alto Networks: Pioneering AI in Cybersecurity
Receive News & Ratings for Helix BioPharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Helix BioPharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.