Vanguard All-World ex-US Shares Index ETF (ASX:VEU – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Monday, June 20th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, July 19th will be given a dividend of 0.702 per share on Tuesday, July 19th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.98%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, June 21st. This is a boost from Vanguard All-World ex-US Shares Index ETF’s previous interim dividend of $0.12.
- Ride Out The Recession With These Dividend Kings
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/13 – 6/17
- eBay’s Long Term Fundamentals Are Intact If You Can Stomach Short Term Volatility
- Honda’s Stock Continues To Fly Under The Radar
- Vuzix Stock Stays Optimistic
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard All-World ex-US Shares Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard All-World ex-US Shares Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.