Fair Oaks Income Limited (LON:FAIR – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Monday, June 13th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, June 23rd will be given a dividend of $0.03 per share on Monday, July 25th. This represents a yield of 4.35%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, June 23rd. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
LON:FAIR opened at GBX 0.60 ($0.01) on Wednesday. Fair Oaks Income has a 1 year low of GBX 0.56 ($0.01) and a 1 year high of GBX 0.71 ($0.01). The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 0.62 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 0.63.
Fair Oaks Income Company Profile (Get Rating)
- SeaWorld Entertainment Stock Can be Caught on the Downdraft
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
Receive News & Ratings for Fair Oaks Income Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fair Oaks Income and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.