First Farmers Financial Co. (OTCMKTS:FFMR – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Wednesday, June 22nd, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Thursday, June 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.42 per share on Friday, July 15th. This represents a yield of 2.82%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, June 29th. This is an increase from First Farmers Financial’s previous dividend of $0.40.
First Farmers Financial stock opened at $59.50 on Wednesday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $57.12 and a 200 day moving average price of $54.77. First Farmers Financial has a 52 week low of $42.50 and a 52 week high of $60.00.
First Farmers Financial Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Farmers Financial (FFMR)
- SeaWorld Entertainment Stock Can be Caught on the Downdraft
- Buy the Dip in These 3 Mid-Caps
- Lululemon Stock Bestows a Buying Opportunity
- ABM Industries, A Clean Play For Dirty Economic Times
- Should Silver Stocks Be A Part Of Your Portfolio?
Receive News & Ratings for First Farmers Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Farmers Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.