Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 23rd. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $8.49 billion and approximately $435.88 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Dogecoin has traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0640 or 0.00000305 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00027655 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.00267545 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006488 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00001986 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000938 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter Olympics – even so, there are few locations to use the coin – and instead, it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source), DogeChain (Backup), and WhatToMine (Block Reward and Time only) “
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.