DRDGOLD Limited (NYSE:DRD – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $6.07 and last traded at $6.07, with a volume of 3854 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $6.43.
Several research analysts have recently issued reports on DRD shares. StockNews.com downgraded shares of DRDGOLD from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Thursday, May 12th. HC Wainwright lifted their target price on shares of DRDGOLD from $18.00 to $18.25 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research report on Wednesday, March 30th.
The company has a current ratio of 5.09, a quick ratio of 4.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $7.25 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $8.28.
DRDGOLD Company Profile (NYSE:DRD)
DRDGOLD Limited, a gold mining company, engages in the surface gold tailings retreatment business in South Africa. The company is involved in the exploration, extraction, processing, and smelting activities. It recovers gold from surface tailings in the Witwatersrand basin in Gauteng province. The company was incorporated in 1895 and is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on DRDGOLD (DRD)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for DRDGOLD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DRDGOLD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.