FLO (FLO) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. FLO has a market capitalization of $6.36 million and approximately $60,018.00 worth of FLO was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, FLO has traded flat against the dollar. One FLO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0418 or 0.00000104 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- MYCE (MYCE) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TerraCredit (CREDIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Buxcoin (BUX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000005 BTC.
hashing algorithm. FLO’s total supply is 152,351,008 coins. The Reddit community for FLO is /r/floblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for FLO is flo.cash. FLO’s official Twitter account is @FLOblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “FLO was rebranded from Florincoin, it is a public record for building decentralized applications that introduces a new feature called floData. This metadata layer allows reading and writing to the blockchain quickly and easily, encouraging unique apps and tools to be built with FLO. “
FLO Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FLO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FLO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.