ITOCHU Co. (OTCMKTS:ITOCY – Get Rating) shares hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $53.34 and last traded at $53.34, with a volume of 65371 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $54.35.
Separately, Mizuho upgraded ITOCHU from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Thursday, June 9th.
The company has a market capitalization of $42.27 billion, a P/E ratio of 6.23, a PEG ratio of 0.42 and a beta of 0.49. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $58.03 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $62.17. The company has a current ratio of 1.23, a quick ratio of 0.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48.
About ITOCHU (OTCMKTS:ITOCY)
ITOCHU Corporation engages in trading and importing/exporting various products worldwide. The company's Textile segment produces and sells fiber and garment materials, textiles fabrics, apparel, and industrial materials; and imports lifestyle brands, fashion accessories, and garments in various areas, such as luxury, casual, and sports.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ITOCHU (ITOCY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for ITOCHU Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ITOCHU and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.