Loki (LOKI) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Over the last week, Loki has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Loki coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.56 or 0.00001493 BTC on major exchanges. Loki has a market capitalization of $29.72 million and $1,392.00 worth of Loki was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20,333.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,093.11 or 0.05375851 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00029153 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002772 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $54.67 or 0.00268869 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $115.52 or 0.00568125 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.26 or 0.00581619 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00075603 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loki is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency built on the Monero codebase. Their goal is to launch a network that facilitates completely anonymous and decentralized transactions. Loki is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. The ERC-20 version of loki is available as Wrapped Loki “
Loki Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loki directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loki should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loki using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loki and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.