Mitie Group plc (OTCMKTS:MITFY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Friday, June 17th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, June 27th will be paid a dividend of 0.0596 per share on Monday, August 22nd. This represents a dividend yield of 2.6%. The ex-dividend date is Friday, June 24th. This is a positive change from Mitie Group’s previous dividend of $0.02.
Shares of MITFY stock opened at $3.03 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 1.08, a quick ratio of 1.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.61. Mitie Group has a fifty-two week low of $2.50 and a fifty-two week high of $4.20. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $2.83 and its 200-day moving average price is $3.11.
About Mitie Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mitie Group (MITFY)
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Mitie Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mitie Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.