Pivotal Systems Co. (ASX:PVS – Get Rating) insider Peter McGregor purchased 100,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, June 14th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.22 ($0.15) per share, for a total transaction of A$21,500.00 ($14,930.56).
About Pivotal Systems (Get Rating)
Pivotal Systems Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of gas flow monitoring and control technology platform for the semiconductor industry in Asia and North America. Its platform includes gas flow controller product lines that provide real-time monitoring and control of the critical parameters difficult to control in wafer processing.
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Pivotal Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pivotal Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.