Realio Network (RIO) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Over the last seven days, Realio Network has traded 22.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Realio Network coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0227 or 0.00000110 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Realio Network has a total market capitalization of $148,991.14 and approximately $60,450.00 worth of Realio Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004827 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.61 or 0.00109226 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 51.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.73 or 0.00351349 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.82 or 0.00076441 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00002283 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00014065 BTC.
Realio Network Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Realio is a digital issuance, investment and peer-to-peer trading platform that utilizes a proprietary distributed network for issuing-on and interconnecting decentralized ecosystems. The platform leverages both permissioned and permissionless architecture to satisfy the need for stringent securities regulations while allowing uniquely democratized access to investment products normally reserved for a select subset of institutional investors. “
Realio Network Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Realio Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Realio Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Realio Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Realio Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Realio Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.