Reliance Worldwide Co. Limited (ASX:RWC – Get Rating) insider Sharon McCrohan bought 30,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, June 21st. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$3.81 ($2.65) per share, with a total value of A$114,270.00 ($79,354.17).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 58.37, a current ratio of 2.87 and a quick ratio of 1.30.
About Reliance Worldwide (Get Rating)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Reliance Worldwide Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Reliance Worldwide and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.