Standard Lithium Ltd (TSE:SLI – Get Rating) Senior Officer Kara Leah Norman sold 2,800 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, June 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of C$5.98, for a total value of C$16,744.00. Following the transaction, the insider now directly owns 189,200 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$1,131,416.
Kara Leah Norman also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, June 20th, Kara Leah Norman sold 4,100 shares of Standard Lithium stock. The stock was sold at an average price of C$5.95, for a total value of C$24,395.00.
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus assumed coverage on Standard Lithium in a research report on Tuesday, March 15th. They set a “buy” rating and a C$13.00 price target on the stock.
Standard Lithium is an innovative technology and lithium development company. The company’s flagship project is located in southern Arkansas, where it is engaged in the testing and proving of the commercial viability of lithium extraction from over 150,000 acres of permitted brine operations. The Company has commissioned its first-of-a-kind industrial scale Direct Lithium Extraction Demonstration Plant at LANXESS’ South Plant facility in southern Arkansas.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Standard Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Standard Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.