Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited (OTCMKTS:SOMMY – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low on Thursday . The company traded as low as $19.30 and last traded at $19.56, with a volume of 31571 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $19.58.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64, a quick ratio of 0.99 and a current ratio of 1.54. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $20.91 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $22.82. The stock has a market capitalization of $6.48 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.84 and a beta of 0.87.
About Sumitomo Chemical (OTCMKTS:SOMMY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sumitomo Chemical (SOMMY)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Chemical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo Chemical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.