Brown Advisory US Smaller Companies PLC (LON:BASC – Get Rating) shares traded up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as GBX 1,118.38 ($13.70) and last traded at GBX 1,106.21 ($13.55). 3,802 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 15,720 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1,105 ($13.54).
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 1,166.88 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 1,260.81. The company has a market cap of £132.21 million and a PE ratio of 5.19. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27, a current ratio of 15.20 and a quick ratio of 15.20.
Brown Advisory US Smaller Companies Company Profile (LON:BASC)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Brown Advisory US Smaller Companies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brown Advisory US Smaller Companies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.