Compound (COMP) traded up 6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Compound has a market cap of $310.00 million and approximately $83.65 million worth of Compound was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Compound has traded up 40.4% against the dollar. One Compound coin can currently be bought for approximately $43.34 or 0.00205616 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded 106.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded 21.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded up 31.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $6,132.94 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- xscoin (XSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000073 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 30th, 2017. Compound’s total supply is 10,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,152,227 coins. Compound’s official website is compound.finance/governance/comp. Compound’s official Twitter account is @CompoundCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Compound is medium.com/compound-finance.
According to CryptoCompare, “Compound (COMP) is an ERC-20 asset that empowers community governance of the Compound protocol; COMP token-holders and their delegates debate, propose, and vote on all changes to the protocol. By placing COMP directly into the hands of users and applications, an increasingly large ecosystem will be able to upgrade the protocol and will be incentivized to collectively steward the protocol into the future with good governance. “
Compound Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Compound directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Compound should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Compound using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Compound Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Compound and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.