Emercoin (EMC) traded up 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. Over the last week, Emercoin has traded up 12.4% against the U.S. dollar. Emercoin has a market capitalization of $877,411.33 and $7,850.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Emercoin coin can now be bought for $0.0177 or 0.00000084 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.26 or 0.00039246 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Dark Frontiers (DARK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- PolkaFantasy (XP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Boss Token (BOSS) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Graviton Zero (GRAV) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Qubit (QBT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Theresa May Coin (MAY) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Emercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.