Ethereum Push Notification Service (PUSH) traded up 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Over the last week, Ethereum Push Notification Service has traded 11.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Push Notification Service coin can now be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00001611 BTC on major exchanges. Ethereum Push Notification Service has a market capitalization of $5.20 million and approximately $297,365.00 worth of Ethereum Push Notification Service was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004734 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.16 or 0.00109706 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.18 or 0.00076671 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00013813 BTC.
Ethereum Push Notification Service Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Push Notification Service is a decentralized notifications protocol that enables wallet addresses to receive notifications in a platform-agnostic fashion from both decentralized and centralized carriers. It also explores and describes the theory and technical aspects of the protocol/platform and the game theory that the protocol utilizes to ensure incentives for good actors in the ecosystem. “
Ethereum Push Notification Service Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Push Notification Service directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Push Notification Service should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Push Notification Service using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Push Notification Service Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Push Notification Service and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.