Hensoldt AG (OTC:HNSDF – Get Rating) shares traded down 3.5% on Thursday . The company traded as low as 23.70 and last traded at 23.84. 200 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 63% from the average session volume of 543 shares. The stock had previously closed at 24.70.
Separately, Morgan Stanley assumed coverage on Hensoldt in a research note on Monday, May 9th. They issued an “overweight” rating on the stock.
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is 25.18.
HENSOLDT AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides defense and security electronic sensor solutions worldwide. It offers air surveillance, airborne, ground based, security, naval and coastal, and space radars; identification friend or foe and secure data links; and commercial shipping solutions. The company also provides airborne, vehicle, surveillance, and maritime optronics; space optics; optronic sensor devices; and sights, scopes, and night-vision attachments.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Hensoldt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hensoldt and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.