Mapfre, S.A. (OTCMKTS:MPFRF – Get Rating) shares fell 5.6% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $1.70 and last traded at $1.70. 190 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 92% from the average session volume of 2,367 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.80.
A number of brokerages have commented on MPFRF. Credit Suisse Group upped their price target on shares of Mapfre from €1.60 ($1.68) to €1.78 ($1.87) in a research report on Tuesday, April 26th. Barclays cut their price target on shares of Mapfre from €1.74 ($1.83) to €1.73 ($1.82) and set an “underweight” rating on the stock in a research report on Monday, April 11th.
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.83 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.92.
Mapfre, SA, engages in the insurance and reinsurance activities worldwide. It offers life, health, accident, savings and investment, retirement, burial, and travel and leisure insurance; and homeowner's, automobile, third-party liability, family, and other insurance. The company also provides vehicle, third-party liability and asset, agriculture and livestock, commercial establishment, and other insurance products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mapfre (MPFRF)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Mapfre Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mapfre and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.