MintMe.com Coin (MINTME) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 23rd. During the last seven days, MintMe.com Coin has traded down 10.5% against the dollar. MintMe.com Coin has a market capitalization of $2.54 million and $209,406.00 worth of MintMe.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MintMe.com Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0137 or 0.00000065 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $21,085.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,143.39 or 0.05422524 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00027582 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00002655 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.76 or 0.00264456 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $122.70 or 0.00581889 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.15 or 0.00550828 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.93 or 0.00075567 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
MintMe.com Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MintMe Coin conceives the community of website users as the processing grid for applications. The protocol is constantly being revised in order to avoid exploitation with ASIC, thus keeping well- balanced block difficulty and device performance. There are over 1.5 billion websites, which are delivering millions of services every second; through MintMe Coin each of those sites could be securing DApps. MintMe.com Coin was recently rebranded from Webchain. “
MintMe.com Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintMe.com Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MintMe.com Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MintMe.com Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MintMe.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintMe.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.