MIR COIN (MIR) traded down 14.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 23rd. One MIR COIN coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0024 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. MIR COIN has a market cap of $1.87 million and approximately $23,132.00 worth of MIR COIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MIR COIN has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004737 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.13 or 0.00109639 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00418694 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.45 or 0.00077956 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002338 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00013818 BTC.
MIR COIN Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MIR COIN is a distributed crypto-currency with anonymity, safety and convenience of fast processing speed by linking and integrating Blockchain-based technology and various payment solutions for the integrated platform ranging over various user needs and business plan. “
MIR COIN Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIR COIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIR COIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MIR COIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIR COIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIR COIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.