Neblio (NEBL) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Neblio has a total market capitalization of $3.64 million and approximately $37,489.00 worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neblio coin can now be bought for $0.19 or 0.00000903 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Neblio has traded 31% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00029789 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00014126 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00005112 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- DubaiCoin (DBIX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Neblio Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neblio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.