Ocean Outdoor Limited (LON:OOUT – Get Rating) shares rose 0.7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as GBX 10.20 ($0.12) and last traded at GBX 10.20 ($0.12). Approximately 169 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 100% from the average daily volume of 54,096 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 10.13 ($0.12).
The company has a market capitalization of £5.50 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -14.78. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 101.77, a quick ratio of 0.75 and a current ratio of 0.76. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 10.05 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 9.81.
Ocean Outdoor Company Profile (LON:OOUT)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Ocean Outdoor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ocean Outdoor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.