Phore (PHR) traded 27.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on June 23rd. One Phore coin can now be bought for $0.0102 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Phore has a total market cap of $277,036.99 and $599.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Phore has traded 18.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00007052 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001817 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Ratio Finance (RATIO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00003549 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Phreak is a PoS cryptocurrency themed after Phone Phreaking, a term coined to describe the activity of a culture of people who study, experiment with, or explore telecommunication systems, such as equipment and systems connected to public telephone networks. The coin wallet features direct YouTube video, audio and video codec with settings and more. “
Phore Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.