Transcontinental (TSE:TCL – Get Rating) Senior Officer Donald Lecavalier purchased 3,600 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, June 23rd. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$15.40 per share, for a total transaction of C$55,440.00. Following the purchase, the insider now owns 25,250 shares in the company, valued at C$388,850.
Donald Lecavalier also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, March 25th, Donald Lecavalier acquired 2,800 shares of Transcontinental stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$17.68 per share, for a total transaction of C$49,504.00.
Transcontinental has a 1-year low of C$23.27 and a 1-year high of C$31.95.
Transcontinental Inc is a Canada-based printing company. The Company has operations in print, flexible packaging, publishing and digital media, both in Canada and the United States. The Company’s segments include the Printing and Packaging Sector, and the Media Sector. The Printing and Packaging Sector includes the manufacturing activities of the Company, and generates revenues from various activities, such as the printing of retail flyers, magazines, newspapers, color books, personalized and mass marketing products, and the production of flexible packaging solutions in Canada and the United States.
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Transcontinental Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Transcontinental and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.