HyperDAO (HDAO) traded 6.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 5th. In the last week, HyperDAO has traded 102.1% higher against the US dollar. HyperDAO has a market cap of $34.27 million and $271,804.00 worth of HyperDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HyperDAO coin can currently be purchased for $0.0101 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23,126.89 or 0.99990000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004324 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004322 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00003954 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00003656 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002210 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.41 or 0.00131479 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.75 or 0.00033521 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.18 or 0.00065610 BTC.
HyperDAO (HDAO) is a coin. Its genesis date was November 8th, 2019. HyperDAO’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,400,000,000 coins. The official message board for HyperDAO is medium.com/@hdao. HyperDAO’s official Twitter account is @Hdao_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. HyperDAO’s official website is www.hyperdao.com.
HyperDAO Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperDAO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HyperDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HyperDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.