Aixtron (OTCMKTS:AIXXF – Get Rating) had its price objective raised by Berenberg Bank from €26.00 ($26.80) to €28.00 ($28.87) in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, The Fly reports. They currently have a buy rating on the stock.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group upgraded shares of Aixtron from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research report on Friday, April 29th.
Aixtron Price Performance
Shares of AIXXF opened at $25.63 on Tuesday. Aixtron has a one year low of $18.08 and a one year high of $31.17. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $25.44 and its 200-day simple moving average is $23.47.
AIXTRON SE, together with its subsidiaries, provides deposition equipment to the semiconductor industry in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. It develops, produces, sells, maintains, and installs equipment for the deposition of semiconductor materials; and provides consulting and training, customer support, and peripheral equipment and services, as well as sells spare parts and services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aixtron (AIXXF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for Aixtron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aixtron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.