Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 22.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. During the last week, Apollo Currency has traded 30% higher against the dollar. Apollo Currency has a total market cap of $15.55 million and $1.34 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apollo Currency coin can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.53 or 0.00110121 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00021400 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00001526 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.13 or 0.00276563 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00039207 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00009455 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000145 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
Apollo Currency (CRYPTO:APL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 28th, 2018. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @ApolloCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Apollo Currency’s official website is www.apollocurrency.com.
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.