carVertical (CV) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 6th. Over the last week, carVertical has traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. One carVertical coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. carVertical has a market capitalization of $1.22 million and approximately $1,720.00 worth of carVertical was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,186.85 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004314 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003987 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003643 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.67 or 0.00132283 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00034306 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.14 or 0.00060990 BTC.
carVertical Coin Profile
CV is a coin. It launched on December 13th, 2017. carVertical’s total supply is 9,835,745,292 coins and its circulating supply is 7,625,478,192 coins. The official website for carVertical is www.carvertical.com/investors. The Reddit community for carVertical is /r/carvertical and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. carVertical’s official Twitter account is @verticalcar and its Facebook page is accessible here.
carVertical Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as carVertical directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade carVertical should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase carVertical using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for carVertical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for carVertical and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.