DecentBet (DBET) traded up 2.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 6th. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 6.2% higher against the dollar. DecentBet has a market cap of $57,593.31 and approximately $73.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DecentBet coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23,209.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004308 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003975 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002203 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.72 or 0.00132346 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00034277 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.15 or 0.00065279 BTC.
DecentBet (CRYPTO:DBET) is a coin. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,632,973 coins. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DecentBet is www.decent.bet.
Buying and Selling DecentBet
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.