Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 6th. In the last week, Dogecoin has traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $9.29 billion and approximately $283.28 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0700 or 0.00000302 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00021290 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.41 or 0.00264539 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded 35.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0357 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Dogecoin (DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 8th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 132,670,764,300 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.