ENB Financial Corp (OTCMKTS:ENBP – Get Rating) was down 3.8% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $16.30 and last traded at $16.30. Approximately 1,446 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 54% from the average daily volume of 938 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.95.
ENB Financial Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $17.71 and its 200 day simple moving average is $20.29.
ENB Financial Company Profile
ENB Financial Corp operates as the bank holding company for Ephrata National Bank that provides various financial services to individuals and small-to-medium-sized businesses in Pennsylvania, the United States. The company's deposit products include non-interest bearing and interest-bearing demand deposits, NOW accounts, money market deposit accounts, savings accounts, and time deposits.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ENB Financial (ENBP)
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Has More Room to Grow
Receive News & Ratings for ENB Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ENB Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.