Function X (FX) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 6th. Over the last week, Function X has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar. One Function X coin can now be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00001283 BTC on popular exchanges. Function X has a market capitalization of $121.46 million and $893,010.00 worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,174.86 or 1.00010022 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00046863 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004329 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00028517 BTC.
- YES WORLD (YES) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004310 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001460 BTC.
- Tranchess (CHESS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001691 BTC.
Function X Profile
FX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 4th, 2016. Function X’s total supply is 408,520,357 coins. Function X’s official Twitter account is @Fcoin2 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Function X’s official website is functionx.io. The official message board for Function X is medium.com/functionx.
Function X Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Function X should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Function X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.